Thursday, September 12, 2013

Birthday Shenanigans

For my birthday this year Justin planned everything.  He wouldn't tell me anything we were going to do!  I have a love/hate relationship with surprises.  The morning started off early, with Justin going to work and me studying for the NCLEX that I was taking just days later. 
At noon, Kip and Ame planned a little birthday party at the shop for my mom and me (our birthdays are the same day, didn't my mom get the BEST present ever???)  I didn't take any pics of this for some reason, but we had pizza and salad, German chocolate cake and even ice cream!! (My sisters really went all out!)
Justin and I then left the shop so he could give me my gifts of love and we could start our special outing!  Justin gave me a new digital camera, I love it, and have been wanting one for some time!!  Then he took me to the Living Planet Aquarium!  It was SOOO much fun!
The penguins were my favorite!!
 Ever since shark week we've been obsessed with Megaladon, so of course we had to get this pic!  He could really be out there..
 They had a little pool where you could touch different types of sea life, here is Justin touching a shark
Harry Otter....Get it?
  For dinner we went to Mi Ranchito, one of my favorite restaurants.  Then we went to get sherbet at the Purp, which didn't even last long enough for a picture..


                                                

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a blog post!!! And love that you had a great bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you update this blog!!! Do you want to go to the aquarium sometime with us? I think Case and Mase would love it!! P.S. PLEASE keep updating OFTEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Late Birthday Lindsey!!! I really hope you bought the Harry Otter shirt:)

    ReplyDelete