Sunday, February 5, 2012

I drink Diet Coke for breakfast



  • I watch Jersey Shore.


  • I watch Teen Mom 2.


  • I wear sweats to school.


  • I have King's Cross Station memorized.


  • I brush my teeth with warm water


  • I've downloaded 2 apps for my IPad; Solitare and Spider Solitare


  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE Neil Diamond, especially Shilo.


  • I cry at random blogs of people I don't know with sick kids.


  • I cried when Jim and Pam got married.


  • I cried when Michael proposed to Holly.


  • I cried when Mike proposed to Phoebe.


  • I cry every time I watch the re-run of John Beck's pass to Johnny Harlene.


  • I wear sweaters in 80 degree weather.


  • I can't sleep unless the sheets are tucked in.


  • I eat at McDonalds once a week (thanks for making this possible Jammie)


  • I can't cook. (Husband had to have an inservice with me about frying eggs... I still fail every time.)


  • I have 20/50 vision, but don't wear my glasses... Don't want to get too dependent on them.


  • I love Big Al.


  • I yell at the Jazz probably as much as Coach Corbin does.


  • I'm the best at coming up with nicknames for Husband.


  • I scrapbook for the candy and conversation.


  • I re-wash clothes to avoid folding them. (Mer, don't get mad.)


  • I wear Christmas and Valentine's day socks year round.


  • I make a fish face when I'm thinking.


  • I sing "You are My Sunshine" when I'm wakeboarding.


  • I pretend I have a British accent at home.


  • Jim Dale is my hero.


  • I'm going to write in JK Rowling for President.


  • I haven't been pulled over since 2006.


  • I workout to classical music.




2 comments:

  1. Girl, do you know the wear and tare washing your clothes does?! Not to mention color fading. Just fold them!!!! I'ts really quite relaxing.

    ReplyDelete